What types of products would YOU buy from an online business?

I'm researching options to open up a store online. I'm interested in hearing what types of things people would want to buy if the price was right. Please be specific in your descriptions. Thank you all !!

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yea i have to agree with the guy above

• 1 decade ago

I like designer boutiques that carry new and interesting clothing and updates their style consistently and is in touch with the latest celebrity fashion. A couple brands that are hard to find a *complete* selection of at any one store online or in person are: Ingwa; Melero and Karen Zambos. I think though it is hard to simply start an online business without passion for the product you are selling.

• 1 decade ago

I was recently in an accident so I buy most things online now if they offer free shipping. I wish groceries had better shipping options because my husband has to do all the shopping now and I would like to take a load off his back.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I usually buy Taiyo Yuden DVD-R from rima.com because so many store brands change the media they buy and you can't tell what quality you get anymore. I also get my cat food online and vacuum bags.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • BC
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Anything I want that is a better deal than at a brick and mortar store and is available within a reasonable time.

• ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

You could have resolved this problem is you would have already had a lawyer in place. Good news though, if you are interested, I might have something that might help you find the answer. Email me and let me know if you are interested.

• 1 decade ago

The last thing I bought online was a football jersey, earrings, elliptical

• 1 decade ago

well its not what i buy online but i heard this program on the radio and the BIGGEST online seller is books . good luck in whatever you go with

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Books, College books{ those are hell expensive in stor) Cds, DVDs, and any litlle unique ARTs.

• 1 decade ago

anything, I buy shoes, clothes, food, furniture, accessories online

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.