MRTIGER asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

How can I watch the Packer and Cowboy tonight if I do not have Cable?

I have the new ATT U-Verse and now do not know what channel to watch for the game tonight. The game is blacked out here with the local TV stations. The local cable station plans to televise. I have no longer the capability to watch the local cable station that broadcasts local school news, council meetings and events. I live in Texas because my company moved me to Texas.Please help as I love my Packers.

27 Answers

Relevance
  • Reese
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

http://www.live-sports-online.com/sportt...

(click on NFL TV)

or http://www.nfl.com/live ( there will be a link on the site that you can click on to watch it live on game day.) ( I believe they will show it since they showed the falc/colts game online last week. it would only make sense.)

both live/free and you can watch it

enjoy...

• 1 decade ago

All of this trouble over a proportionally small amount of money...

Find a bar or some place willing to show the game for free...many places charge. I live on the edge of the area in Wisconsin where they will show the game on local stations (Of course, I have NFL Network anyway)...people are charging at bars around here for people from Illinois and Western Wisconsin to come and watch...it's kind of dumb...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I am planning on going to a local sport bar to watch the game. This seems like a good idea, plus you'll be able to enjoy the game with other fans.

• 1 decade ago

(1) go to a friends house that has it (2) go to a sports bar if you can find one that's close to you (3) if all eles fails go to www.nfl.com click open the "cowboys vs packers " game .you can't watch it live but at least you can keep up with the game !!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Game is on NFL Network but you can always go to any sports bar to watch the game.

• 1 decade ago

I guess find a sports bar or something. If you dont have NFL network. You wont see it. Local channels are not broadcasting it. Only NFL network

• 1 decade ago

Sports Bar!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You go to a sports bar or Rest that is showing the game. Then expense the cost as a business dinner.

• 1 decade ago

Go to a bar , or if you bring a 24 pack of Bud Light you can watch it at my house.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Find a friend with cable! Go Pack!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.