Do you shop for presents on Christmas Eve?

Are you a last minute shopper? And buy some or most of your gifts on Christmas eve? I only did that once and it is a mad house in the store.

Favorite Answer

at that point, you may as well wait until the 26th. it's too late then.

No way! I start my Christmas shopping after Halloween so that I am mostly done by Thanksgiving. I usually finish off my shopping on Black Friday. I really love Christmas shopping at the mall when the stores are decorated and Christmas is in the air. By Christmas Eve, I'm done and all my gifts are wrapped. Shopping on Christmas Eve has to be worse than Black Friday!

• Cupid

Sheesh no.. I avoid the malls at all costs the week, especially the eve before Christmas. I am usually done by November 30th with all of my shopping so I can enjoy baking and spending time with friends and family during the month of December. I had to do it once also.. because I traveled home by plane for Christmas when I was away at school.. so I had to shop after getting home.. it was hell!

NEVER! I worked retail for ten years and saw how horrible it is to be in the stores on Christmas eve first hand. Half of the people who are out shopping that day are so desperate for a gift that they end up buying anything. That's not the way to take care of the people you love.

I wouldn't even dream of shopping on Christmas Eve....imagine the chaos in the stores! I'd rather be at home with my family enjoying Christmas Eve than fighting the crowds at a store.

No way, but I also did that once because that was the only time I could. And yes it was a mad house! From then on I do my christmas shopping before. That's usually when things are cheaper and I can find/purchase what I want.

Sometimes the best buys are on Christmas Eve. I would prefer to have all the shopping done and enjoy Christmas Eve wrapping presents or just having a nice time with family and friends...it kind of extends the holiday...

Enjoy Christmas..................

Remember the reason for the Season....CHRIST :)

• kiwi

Mine are all bought, and except for one that is still due to come in the mail, they're all hidden under my bed. Considering starting the wrapping this afternoon.

My mother in law used to buy all her gifts on Christmas Eve, because the gifts were mostly on sale then. No selection, we got some rather strange gifts from her.

No! I can't stand going anywhere near a store on Christmas Eve! I try to be done as early as possible, at the latest 2 days beforehand.

Nope we always get our shopping done a week or so before, usually on Christmas eve we're busy getting ready for family that comes over.

No. Talk about stress? Though if you only have one person to shop for (quite a few men I'm sure or so I hear), maybe not so bad.

If I'm shopping on Christmas eve, it's because I left someone off my list accidentally.