Avril lavigne?!?

what do u think to she? I LoVe AvRiL... She is the best!!!

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I've met her - she is very nice. She's really small, though.

• 1 decade ago

I used to but I disrespected her long ago. But I don't hate her though.

Well, she's so different, no question. Her whole lovely style & music stands her out.

Ok so, she used to behave, which is something she said is the most valuable advice she received from her mother.

She says she doesn't smile in the pic.s cuz like all of us, has ups & downs. She doesn't have to be sweet but has to be nice.

Her facial expressions in early interviews were fine, but later, arrogance so shows. :s

Then she says she finds fame is strange, as she's humble. Despite of that, she gives an ugly face, like she doesn't care about anything at all.

The second thing, calling names on other celebs. She's free. Yes, she does all her music, unlike those others she hate, but she could've blocked such provocation from getting her.

So I was still fine with these until:

Well, she didn't act like slut like many others, but for a little bit, she started to. Posing with her bust out & other stuff, cuz stupid reporters say she doesn't like have one & perhaps cuz she's a tomboy, she wanted to prove she's still feminine.

Well, Avril, for God's sake, your beauty is so heavenly. You don't need to prove them anything. They tease you cuz you're unique.

& hey, everybody makes mistakes, not so bad. But they can be careful too.

She's still my #1 favorite. Ooook, I seem to still lover her. LOL.

• 1 decade ago

Avril is #1 & tooooo sexay~!

• Shes cool

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sure if you like phony music acts put together by a record company.

• 1 decade ago

Never sings or talks about things people can relate to and she doesn't act her age she just alwas says how grown up she is.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i think that her songs are really great & shes really talented

• 1 decade ago

i like heer music alot.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

great singer! she rox my sox!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.