Do you feel the same way I feel about this?

Now, My best friends boyfriend has this crazy as* ex..She's always calling him and crap, cursing him out, leaving crazy voice messages and ****..Now, my bestfriend is pissed cuz the girl keeps calling him and won't leave him alone..BUT, this is my theory..He has to be still be dealing with her in some way or another cuz if he wasn't she wouldn't still be acting like that...supposedly he hates this girl and can't stand her..but If a guy straight up and down tells a girl "LEAVE ME THE F*CK ALONE, I HAVE A GIRL AND I DONT' WANT SH*T TO DO WITH YOU, I CAN'T STAND YOUR AS*", she wouldn't be acting the way she is..And she tells my friend that they're still having sex. but her boyfriend says that she's only saying that to break them up and it isn't true..(which i think is total BS), how do u guys feel about the situation?

and my friend and her bf have been together for 2 years..and the girl just does this out of the blue like every now and then since they've been together..

Favorite Answer

mmm..

*alarms go off*

sounds funny-style to me.

Guys always try and run that same ol' story when the sh!t comes to the surface, and I wish they'd get a new one.. for real. I'm not sayin' it's not some crazy, obssessive b!tches out there, but seriously.. I've NEVER known a chic to do that for no reason at all.. Especially not after 2 years... and I ain't NEVER met a man that was THAT good that I;d go through all the trouble of harrassing him and his new girl and make up stories just to break them up.

I know your homegirl KNOWS it's bullsh!t deep down, and she's trying her hardest to believer her man cause she thinks it'll hurt worse to believe the chic and/or she doesn't want to have to deal with what comes once she actually BELIEVES ol girl.. u know? She may not feel ready to leave him, but can't let herself stay if she acknowledges to herself he's been doin dirt.. but IDK.. it don't sound right to me... Either way, the other girl is still a raggedy ***** if she knows he got a girl and is not only still f@ckin him but also making it a point to let your friend know about it. B!tches is triflin', that's why I don't mess wit em.

Now Now.. thats not really true.. I have been in some of those. Some wome are just crazy and do not deal with rejection well. Not wanting to go there but the woman im with now is like that.. I have broke up with her so many times and thinking about doing it again for good this time.. Shes CRAZY!! thats a whole nother story.. but um.. she would be outside of my home calling.. and call me for help and make up all sorts of stories just to be with me.. and on some real ish.. I would not be calling her even when I was just chillin on my own.. when I would have a woman she would do extra even go to my myspace and send messages to every woman she thought I was with ... So the only thing that brotha can do is.. change his phone number and get it non listed.. if he does that and it keeps on.. he is doing something than.

Source(s): Edit.. its been 2 years!!! O that dude is playin the field..

I think any female would get the hint after a while but it's been 2 years! I think he has definately got something going on with that girl! She should make him choose her or the ex! Or like you said be a man and tell her you no longer want her around, if he can't do it!, She needs to drop him! I experienced a problem like this with my husbands ex but she got the hint after a few months but did try to contact him again in the future but thank goodness I have been ex free for about 7 years!! Good luck to her!! =)

I agree with you. Two years is a long time to be playing on someone's phone. If she has that much time on her hands, then she obviously doesn't have a life and is just plain obsessed with him.

But, I do think that he is still seeing her. If not, why would she be calling him and acting so upset???

I've Been there and Done That!!!!!

Source(s): Life, Love, and HeartACHE
  • ?

You answered you own question. In a situation you need to go with you gut feelings. She is still in love with him. This type of behavior knows it will make you mad, that is why she is doing it. He is not telling you the truth about hating her. Again I tell you that your gut feeling is telling you how it really is. God bless and take care.

• ?

There is more than your best friends boyfriend is telling. He giving this ex reason to keep calling or she would stop. He is lying!

mmm hmm.... i TOTALLY think so too: he is STILL contacting his ex in some way.

like on the sly or something, occasionally he calls her or something...

the girl might be a crazy b*tch, but she wouldn't be calling him still after 2 years if he's not encouraging it in some way...

he is totally still involved with her. Yes!!

This is playing out like a john singleton film.

If his new girl falsl for it...shame!!

Don't get involve

I'm with you on it....he's probably still with her.