moms ot there?

i had my daughter 22 months ago i am down 5 pounds below my pre pregnancy weight but i am stuck with a pooch how did you get rid of that i have been exercising but its not going away how did you lose it

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Focus on your stomach, do a lot of crunches. You can get a body shaper, those work good.

• 1 decade ago

you can only get rid of fat natrually and gain muscle. That pooch is neither of those, it is loose skin. Because the belly streches rather quickly and then deflates also quickly the skin doesnt have a chance to fully adjust and so you are left with this little pooch. Aside from plastic surgery, it will never fully go away.

• 1 decade ago

I know eactly what you are asking. Been there done that! Cardio is the most important excersize at this point. To do weights and such will build the muscle making it bulkier. To burn it off...if it is just fat cells, is going to take alot of high impact cardio. Now, Sometimes your body just reconstructs itself and changes and you need to know a toned little pooch is sexy too!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Get a maternity support belt. I have read rave reviews and plan on getting one myself. It is great for post-partum 'pooch' loss.

They have them a Babies R Us

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

the best way for me was to run.. i had a c-section and thought that i wouldn't get my stomach back to normal but luckily with exercising at the YMCA helped me out alot!! good luck

• 1 decade ago

hmmp...besides plastic surgery barbie doll...go to a fitness club...they can coach you like Bally's or Curves...exercise is the best method...

• 1 decade ago

Hang in there and keep up the exercising. You are doing the right thing.

• 1 decade ago

plastic surgery

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

YUP, U CANT GET RID OF THAT NATURALLY

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.