if i left my ex boyfriend and took another boyfriend, and if my ex still like me. what should i do?

Favorite Answer

Well you obviously left your ex for a reason. Does it really matter if he still likes you? You must still have feelings for him but that doesn't mean you need to get back together. Whatever happened to break the two of you up in the first place most likely hasn't changed already. Decide which guy you want more, or maybe you don't need/want either of them since you're questioning it. If you don't want your ex and want to stay with your guy, tell your ex it's time to move on, you already have.

The question shouldn't be about what he feels, what do you feel, do you still like him? If you don't then the answer is simple, if you do then a little more complicated. Good luck.

even though im quite young it happened to me and i just speak to my ex and tell him that we can still be great frends and stuff and even still now he tlks to me fine, but when im with my bf he follows me like a sheep