Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

If jesus was alive today, do you think he'd protest the Phelps family funeral?

And save it, fundies, if he were alive today, you would be a LOT better people and quit ingoring everything he said--you guys have him rolling over in his grave

Favorite Answer

He'd picket their funeral with a sign reading "Not all fundies go to Heaven".

Edit: Apparently there's someone around here who loves funeral protests and the right to scream obscenities at grieving families. God bless America....

• Barney

You're a poor lost soul because you have no understanding of the things you pretend to know. I will pray for your lost soul non the less.

If Jesus where here today he could care less about a lifeless body in the ground. Christ knows the where abouts of His flock and He is not in a grave...poor, poor soul.

Fred Phelps probably harbors some of the deepest homosexual desires amongst men today.

First of all Jesus lives and reigns forever and ever. It is impossible for him to roll over in his grave because he left the grave three days after he was taken there.

Jesus is alive. He has to be heartbroken over what some people have done in His Name.

God Bless.

The first thing that he would protest is what goes on with Christian Religions. I'd bet that he would take that "Miracle Cloth" and wipe that preachers behind with it.

I don't know who the Phelps are but I bet Jesus would be going to see the Golden Compass, that movie looks good!

Jesus is not in a grave,He is seated at the right hand of The Father.

• Lauren

what makes you think he'd think you were right for wanting to protest the memory of that family's loved one? What makes you think you have any RIGHT to protest? Crawl back under your rock.

Who would answer this and I know I am answering this but why would any1 answer this,this is just a pain in the neck.