Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Have you ever been around somebody who farted next to you in public?

Favorite Answer

yea and I shot one right back...

Yes....only once in recent memory though (within the past five years or so). -_-

I was riding the bus, minding my own business, I had an errand to run....the bus stops to let someone off...

And it was some sort of exchange student, not sure where he came from, but he *deliberately* turned his butt towards me as he passed me and farted right in my face. x_X I about gagged right there.

If *that* happens there in an enclosed space again I am raising some cain. Speaking up the minute I catch my breath, I don't care *if* the dude is Chinese or something and can't understand one word of it. That's just rude and an *attack* basically.

And if it happens somewhere where I'm *not* on closed-circuit camera, heaven *help* the farter. >_< Seriously. WTF.

Just saying....that's rude, nasty, unsanitary, and uncalled for. This is NOT some Third World Cesspool, in spite of all the efforts by Big Oil and Their Boys here to make it so.....

oHHHH YES and YUCK!

ok so ANY time you are in line for an amusement park ride SOMEONE FARTS! WHY?! and it isnt like you can MOVE or they can to get away so they think that maybe the other 50 people around wont care?

YUCK!

OH AND my BFs boss apparently is a fart machine! he walks around their shop all day just letting them rip and the other guys just move out of the way... EWWWWWW

Yes, my husbands old boss used to walk past and just fart, he had a boxer dog who he left in the office and it used to fart as well, that place didn't have stink!!

ALL THE TIME!!! I am married and my husband thinks it is funny... especially when there are other people in the aisle.. then he will fart and run off so they think I did it.

I am the one usually farting in public!!!

Yes, it doesnt bother me really. I mean sometimes you just cant help it and its a natural bodily occurance.

Do you mean like in a supermarket ? Yes.

my son would do that to me all the time. he is 24 and he still does it and man does it stink.

Not for long!

Yes...and gross..lol.