Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 1 decade ago

Skin problems...?? Help please..?

Ok so I'm 16 years old and I have tons of little bumps (I don't know if they're pimples or acne) that basically cover my arms! I really do not like these things...whenever I just brush my palm across my arms it feels really gross. My mom has the really smooth skin and she doesn't break out on her arms. My cousin lives with me and she is 15 and doesn't have the little pimples either. I am the only one who has them and just on my arms. Maybe a few on my legs but my arms seem to be the center of attraction for these buggers! Please help me. How on earth do I get rid of them?? I think I'm starting to scar a little too since I pop them once in a while. How can I get rid of these things???

Update:

Actually...they use to end at my elbow up until last year. That's when they started to appear below my elbow so now they are everywhere =(. I'm not worried it's a rash I just can't stand them anymore.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I had the same thing that you have a while back now, my mum told me this old remedy that decreases the amount of spots. Try and put some toothpaste on the skin that contains the most spots. Leave it on for about 1 hour or so. It should help you, it helped me...

Source(s): My mum looool
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That's really strange because I have little wierd bumps that go from my shoulder down to elbow. I've tried everything and I've been told that mine will eventually go away over time. Maybe your's aren't the same as mine, for they cover your whole arm. If they are hurting or the bumps are increasing, you should see a doctor.

Hope this helps!

<3 Ally

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well I dont know how to get rid of them. But you might want to stop "brushing your palm against your face" because the dirt/bacteria from your hands can make more pimples come.! And make the ones u already got get worse....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

My sister and I both have them and so does our mother. They are just that clogged pores. Showers during the teen years for us needed to be more frequent as hormones and sweating are on a tumultous roller coaster. It did help. Scrub vigorously. We also used sea breeze. Talk to your mother. Maybe she'll be willing to take you to the dermatologist.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Skin rash information if provided below, if you are concerned that it is some sort of rash.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it is probably a form of HERPES! see a doctor RIGHT AWAY.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.