Where can I buy a hookah pipe in New York, NY.?

Favorite Answer

There's a smoke shop on West 4th Street between Cornelia and Jones Street that sells hookahs. (on the south side of the street near Tio Pepe's)

I am sure there are lots of places to buy them in NYC but the problem is, it is most likely a lovely Chinese Hookah. Use life 1 month. Price $100. That's about average for the Chinese Hookahs. To get a quality hookah, ask around and get references from other people. Reputation is everything. Or you can buy it online. That's what I do. Some of the best sites in quality, uniqueness, selection and price!

Some of my fav sites I use:

hookah-shisha.com

fumari.com

buildahookah.com

smoking-hookah.com

hookah-hookah.com

If you search on yahoo for hookahs or hookah you'll find www.hookahbuzz.com , they are located in NY and offer next day delivery to Ny and several other states. Their sister site www.HookahTown.com has a slightly larger selection and slightly better package deals.

Tell them i sent you and get %10 percent off your purchase...coupon code: Hookah Guy

Source(s): www.HookahTown.com , www.hookahbuzz.com