what the hell lol?

i was at work today and my manager looks at me and goes "jay do u have a girlfriend atm?" and i go erm "nope not atm but i have my eyes on someone"..

n then she went "do u fancy someone blonde who works here?" and i was like "whaa? i fancy someone called ***** (who doesnt work there), she lives near me"

then they all went quiet then i said "but i like blondes tho lol"

and the manager went "good u keep liking blondes"

but im not quite understanding why they asked this :S it was just a random thing but they asked if i had a gf a few days after starting work there too.

either they think i fancy someone at work or they think someone likes me whos blonde.

LOL any idea why they asked this?

Favorite Answer

was she a blonde?

that could explain it

You are being set up. The one curiosity is the whole "blonde" issue. This manager was probably asking you this for someone else. Girls do this all the time. Keep an eye open and see which blonde at work keeps looking at you or talk to the blondes and see which one blushes at you.

Some blonde girl likes u at ur work. Ur manager was trying to hint u. It could b her! Is she blonde? ASk around and find out who it is.

A blonde likes you and the office is working on a plan to push you two together.

Well, who at your work is blonde? She probably put them up to finding out if you have a girlfriend and if you like this girl. Not too hard to figure this one out.

Sounds like some blond chick at work digs you

i think there is someone at your work that likes u who is blonde

Are there any blondes who work there? If so she probably likes you.

maybe the manager is blond and likes you or someone at the job likes you.If its the manager then bang her and you will be shift supervisor in no time

they think that you fancy someone who works there