Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Is anyone really suprised that CNN used a Hillary plant to ask a question at the Republican youtube debate?

Update:

Other questions asked by Obama and Edwards supporters. I guess that is Cnn's idea of "fair and balanced".

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Bill Clinton was a part of the hear no see no evil gays in military mantra??? I missed the debates on air. Nothing Hillary '08 does surprises me. Thanks for the link. Shameless even for them. CNN claims they did not know. Is it the "I can not recall" syndrome now??

edit: more I read more I see woman's scorn asn Hill & Bill implode b4 our eyes.... he made a fool of her in Iowa and the

military statement speaks volumes here. hmmmmm

• 1 decade ago

I'm not surprised when any politician does this. The Bush administration had a reporter planted in the WH press corps to lob softball questions, and payed several journalists to write stories praising his policies. Why would anyone be surprised if Hillary does the same thing. Was she supposed to represent real change or something?

• T-Bone
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Not only a Hillary plant, but it also appears a Obama plant and two John Edwards plants. But what else can you expect from CNN (Clinton News Nework), the most distrusted name in news.

http://www.hillaryclinton.com/news/release/view/?i...

http://michellemalkin.com/

• Frank
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Why did almost all of the candidates' 30-second ads have Hillary in them or mention Hillary? I hate how all sides want to coronate her as the Democratic candidate...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

there is not much difference between Hillary and the republicans (except Ron Paul, of course). i would be surprised with kucinich though (always ignored by CNN)

• 1 decade ago

LOL - not at all, but it did put a couple of the runners on the hot seat. I can't say that it was a bad question . . .

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Why do you think Republican candidates do or should only want to hear questions from Republicans? Aren't they running to represent ALL Americans?

• 1 decade ago

Your right they should have just been lobbed softballs by their supporters the whole time. What a bunch of cowards.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The Clinton News Network can't be Biased they are liberal

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

old news

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.