Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

How many people think there needs to be more individualism in world?

Basically not being in groups, even though I think its impossible because as humans its in our nature to group, quantify, and caterogize.

This really isnt a stupid question, I guess I cant indorse this.

Favorite Answer

There would probably be more fighting as people would become more independant of each other.

I don't work for anyone. I'm not religious. I don't belong to a political party. I'm not married. I'm not a member of anything. The human race is the only group that I belong to, and it wasn't my decision. There would be less conflicts and wars if we were all individualists. It takes groups of two or more to have an army.

hell to the YES~!

Individualism is an awesome to keep away from "group" things. There are a lot of ppl out there that avoid groups anyhow. I used to thrive on the attention that I received via my pals, but nowadays, I just want to be left the hell alone and bask in my own ways, actions, etc. I don't care to try to "fit in". It sucks and I'd just rather try to satisfy myself than other ppl.

I completely agree with you! TOo many cliques and groups and not enough individualism. I pride myself on being different and i love to stand out!

yes i agree, i hate human nature, when will our mental state finally evolve to conquer flawed human nature...

All the way

• Rick

Always remember, you are unique.

Just like everyone else.

100&...♥