Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

How many people think there needs to be more individualism in world?

Basically not being in groups, even though I think its impossible because as humans its in our nature to group, quantify, and caterogize.

This really isnt a stupid question, I guess I cant indorse this.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

There would probably be more fighting as people would become more independant of each other.

• 1 decade ago

I don't work for anyone. I'm not religious. I don't belong to a political party. I'm not married. I'm not a member of anything. The human race is the only group that I belong to, and it wasn't my decision. There would be less conflicts and wars if we were all individualists. It takes groups of two or more to have an army.

• 1 decade ago

hell to the YES~!

Individualism is an awesome to keep away from "group" things. There are a lot of ppl out there that avoid groups anyhow. I used to thrive on the attention that I received via my pals, but nowadays, I just want to be left the hell alone and bask in my own ways, actions, etc. I don't care to try to "fit in". It sucks and I'd just rather try to satisfy myself than other ppl.

• 1 decade ago

I completely agree with you! TOo many cliques and groups and not enough individualism. I pride myself on being different and i love to stand out!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

yes i agree, i hate human nature, when will our mental state finally evolve to conquer flawed human nature...

• 1 decade ago

All the way

• Rick
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Always remember, you are unique.

Just like everyone else.

• 1 decade ago

100&...♥

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.