What's the logic behind this?

Why are people okay with having several sexual partners, and yet they freak out about a hair in their food or having to share a toothbrush with someone? I just don't understand that concept.

Serious answers only please.

Favorite Answer

I agree with you. Good point.

Perception.

When you have sex with multiple partners, you are CHOOSING to open yourself, (OK, bad choice of words) to whatever.

When someone else uses your toothbrush (without an invitation) or you find hair in your food, you are not being given the opportunity to choose.

When people can choose, they handle things much better than being forced. That's why you'll get more fight from a kid when you TELL them to clean their toys up, and less fight when you give them the choice, "You can clean up, or I can clean up" while holding a trash bag. They see the better choice, and because THEY choose it, they're OK with it.

Lol i guess you're right!

Some people must really really really really really really like sex and don't like hair in their food.

Otherwise - beats me!

prob cause they associate sex with fun so its ok to slut it up