Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 1 decade ago

How do I get fuller, poutier lips without surgery or botox injections?

My lips are nice but I'd like them to be just a bit more pouty looking, I've tried alot of plumping lip glosses and none of them seem to give a noticable change in my lips! Does anyone know of any good home remedies that actually WORK WELL or any alternate solutions I can use? I've looked into the injections but it is not something I actually NEED but want and I don't have the money for that, especially because it only last about 3 months or so. Please help! Thank you! =]

Favorite Answer

Have you tried the plumper by DuWop? I hear that one is good, I think it's called Lip Venom.

I would recommend Too Faced's Lip Injection range:

http://www.hqhair.com/code/products.asp?PageID=562...

If you put the lipgloss on, your lips will tingle for about 5 minutes, but it stimulates blood flow here, making your lips seem fuller.

They also do a lip plumping mask which I have yet to try, but given the effectiveness of its other products, I assume it will be good!

Go to your local pharmacy and pick up some CARMEX, its a regular old lip balm. It comes in a little tub that you put on with your finger, or a tube. Get the tube, I think its better. Put the carmex on after you've put your regular lipstick on, or just wear it alone. It gives your lips a bee-stung effect. Its awesome! and it costs about a buck or 2. :-)

**Also, it's got menthol in it so it feels nice when you put it on and it makes your lips SUPER SOFT.

put on your lip gloss like usuall but then add a little more to the middle of your bottom lip, it gives it a poutier look

I love this stuff that I bought from Target. It works quite well.

Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Gloss - Nude

This item will be released on November 30, 2007. You may order it now and we will ship it to you when it arrives.

free shipping with minimum purchase

http://www.target.com/Soap-Glory-Mother-Pucker-Glo...

I have a fashion blog & a fashion website:

Fashion Blog: http://la-fashion-a-la-mode.blogspot.com/

I hab tried MANY of those "get fuller lips now!" and they do not work...what I found out is just get a lip gloss and it really does work wonders and it's cheap! =) Hope I Helped!!

victorias secret has the most awesome plumping lip gloss i sugest you invest in some and its cheap

• Bonita

Put vaseline on your lips and use a toothbrush or towel to scrub.

Make sure you use a lip balm afterwards.

mmk

:]

try sum lipliner

nothing to hard core.

just enough and light enough color to make you lips appear plumper. and then apply your lip gloss.

• ~I have spent soooo much money falling for all those products that claim to give you fuller lips.....well guess what? THEY DON'T WORK!!!!!!!!

Don't waste your money honey....