Do you think the mailman has stopped coming to my house because..................?

We have one of those mailboxes that is made so you don't even have to go outside to get you mail, it falls right inside our home.

One day I thought I would surprise him, so as he reached his hand inside........... so did I from the other end. I grabbed his arm and started singing "Stop, wait a minute Mr. Postman"

I only wanted to make him feel special but I don't think it worked.

Favorite Answer

That is awesome!! I love it! ha ha ha. Matter of fact I have a funny postman story....

My friend was ummm pleasing herself on her couch and she forgot to shut the blinds well she looks over and the postman just happened to be walking by the window at that exact moment. She said that he looked terrified and she knew she was. Needless to say, she is the one that avoids that postman.

• ?

HAHAHA. just make a big sign and stick it above the mailbox and say. "Mr. Postman the mail goes here- sorry for grabbing your hand, I was just trying to be funny.... It will never happen again"

• ?

properly the Mail guy or Mail lady is obviously incompetent. sounds such as you will ought to take concerns into your guy or woman hands and drop the letter off on the submit workplace. additionally at the same time as there i might do slightly sturdy previous shaped complaining, telling them that the lazy postal worker is skipping your container.

I live in Ohio, a mailman was delivering mail one morning to a bad neighborhood when she was shot in the head. She died in the arms of one of her customers, it was a drive by shooting. To many bad things can happen to a mail carrier dogs that bite and being robbed for the mail and money they might have in their pockets, what you did was not funny they have to do their job and not be afraid they will be hurt or killed doing it. You don't scare someone that way.

Pleeeeeez Mr. Postman...

I don't understand these mail carriers these days. No work ethic anymore.

• Ron

See, you freaked out the mailman, now he will never be back,lol. You just crack me up. If I was the mailman , you would be my first delivery,lol. Have a great night.

that hilarious! hunni, you scared the living crap outta him. i dont think i would come bacc to your house either. just catch him outside, not through the slot, and tell him your intentions, hahaha. thats really funni. he'll understand. :P

-emperor penguin

I did that once but it wasn't my hand he grabbed.

I haven't seen any mail in 6 months

That probably freaked him out a little!

• ?

i think you may have scared him off, thats funny he probably hates having to walk all the way to the door anyway