I marry in cairo from American woman and we marry out of American embassy .in Cairo ..because they Rejection?

I marry in cairo from American woman and we marry out of American embassy .in Cairo ..because they Rejection of marriage because the age difference. .. They Rejection marriage us through the embassy .. We got marriage through the Court in cairo . .. And after I go to the marriage certificate from the Court in Egypt .. I send all the paper to her in America and she filed petition before 2 months and she go to the receipt number from the U.S Citizenship and Immigration Services...just I want know if anybody knows or have Experience about that ..what will happen after this, and is there any possibility to rejects our marriage..and how long will take to approved....

thank you

Favorite Answer

I don't know for sure, but there is always the chance that your marriage will be rejected. Sorry.

Cairo is one of many world's good megacities. As wonderful since it is mad, and as full of historic finery as it is half dilapidated, Cairo is often a city that travellers love and hate in equal measures so discover where band you will soon be with the aid of this place hotelbye . In Cairo you will discover, beyond the present day hubbub, a history that spans centuries. Saturated in vigour, Cairo is where you probably get a sense for Egyptian block life and no visit to Egypt is complete with no stay static in the city Arabs contact Umm al-Dunya (The Mother of the World). The absolutely astonishing assortment of antiquities displayed in Cairo's Egyptian Museum causes it to be among the world's great museums and definitely a place for everyone's to visit.