if the election was today,and ms.clinton was the dems choice,who would you vote for?

select any of the GOP hopefuls.

Favorite Answer

I would vote for the Repub no matter who it was.

I will and always will vote for the ABH party. I feel that is the only patriotic thing to do. Oh, ABH is Anybody But Hillary!

Actually, that is also one of the reasons given that Bush won last time. People were not voting for Gore, but instead Gore ran as "I am not Bush". So people where voting ABB.

So take what I have said a bit tongue in cheek. I actually am a very slightly conservative constitutionalists. And therefore will probably vote Republican.

Ron Paul

• benni

Ron Paul.

I like Huckabee the best among the Republicans, I would vote for him. Paul would get consideration from me. The rest against Hillary, I just don't know.

President Hillary Clinton

Never Hellary. I like my constitution intact.

• Phil M

I would write in Obama or Ron Paul (it would be for Ron Paul if he won the GOP, if not then I would write in Obama).

I dont vote for the lesser of two evils, you have to earn my vote. I dont earn a right to vote for you.

Mrs. Clinton is more of the same. (Ms, is for women who aren't married)

Regardless of who the Democrats pick, I like Rudy.

David Ortiz for President!