employment application question help?

ok on an employment application it asks a question which is better a quality product or courteous prompt service? i pick the second one but i need a good reason why

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

THis is a trick question. Say both are necessary in order to keep a customer. For some the product is more important, for some it is the service. Unless you know the specific customer you have to have both

• 1 decade ago

There really isn't a right answer to this. My response would be that both are important and explain why.

A quality product is going to provide more satisfaction to the purchaser but the attributes of the quality product can be nullified if the customer does not receive courteous and prompt service. At some point, the downside of one can cancel out the upside of the other.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The answer to this is completely an opinion. They want to see your personal feelings on the matter to see if you have the right mindset to work for their company. Asking this question here is not the right way to get matched up with the appropriate job.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

in case you attempt to get a job at wal mart the main suitable way is to pass to the walmart u like or is close to you pass in the decrease back and use there on line type from the computing gadget decrease back there additionally be impressive if u noted as walmart and set up a gathering with the manger and gown impressive this could help extra of geting a job at walmart playstation there computing gadget for many walmart that they assist you to employ is in decrease back by ability of the area to save

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.