What can I do about problems with companies and receiving mail at a PO Box?

I opened a couple of checking and savings accounts online. I explained to the bank that there is no mailbox at my home and any mail sent there will be returned, I gave them my home address and my PO box I explained to the at least 6 times that any mail sent to the home address will be returned by the post office. And I told them DO NOT send mail to the home address. What do they do? They send it to the home address it gets returned and get delayed a month, they did this twice, idiots.

The reason I gave them the home address was because it was required to open the account.

Favorite Answer

sorry you have a catch -22 -- i have the same problem and i just have to deal with it -- trust me afte a while they will get the message and will be staight in out!!!

• Lori

If you cannot receive mail at your home address, do not give it to them at all. Then they have no choice but to mail it to the PO Box.