Do you always stand firm with your decision?

Favorite Answer

I am open to a good discussion with intelligent persuasions. If someone can change my critical thinking and opinion with good connection to me. I am open but it has to be intellectually stimulating and has to give me a paradigm shift. Otherwise I am staunch in my opinions.

Yes, always... But i will listen to peoples arguments and or comments about what my decision is, and i will consider them logically every time... Obviously some emotional decision making is involved in this possess too....

Basically i will always stand firm with what I have decided, but I will not stand by it blindly......

nicely, in case you somewhat don't like Ervin Ray then do not use it. this is as a lot because the brother/junior to apply the call. you would possibly want to compromise and ... Use a similar initials E R: Edward Remigius Elijah Reuben Eachan Robert Evan Richard Use Ray as a 2d call with yet another that you want: Caleb Ray Maximus Ray Christoff Ray William Ray Remind your husband that the youngster will certainly carry your significant different's father's surname and that the guy closest to you whom you'll like to call the boy after is your husband: Leo Christopher Edward Christopher Mateo Christopher John Christopher I also discover Edwin Humphray or Ewan Murray alluring.

Most always.

Although I remain open to suggestions and other points of view, before I ever make a decision I try to look at it from all sides.

I rarely falter.

Not always. I try to be open to new information, or different circumstances. I will say that I don't like changing my mind, though. It takes a lot for me to do it. I try to be firm, but not rigid.

• Tina R

It depends on the decision which is being made . . .

If I know what is correct, I stand with it

If it's no big deal (such as, what to have for dinner), I can be easily swayed

• csi83

Most of the time, yes.

Yes. If it's work related solving a problem I will listen to other ideas and suggestions.

Definitely maybe possibly always sometimes unless you think I shouldn't. I'm me and if you don't like it I am very sorry and will do my best to change.

• JC

No, but I am learning to. I think that's something that comes with age, for some people.