Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)English Football (Soccer) · 1 decade ago

If Rafe Benitez is a gift of God to Liverpool?

What makes co-owners Tom Hicks and George Gillett to them?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Okay I'll admit Rafa is good. I don't think people even know or care who owns the club. They know Rafa and put their trust into him to lead our team to victory.

But I think it still comes down to the players to perform and win a match. And we are blessed with fantastic players.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

We'll see if he is. While hes got a long way to go before he can be compared to the likes of Bill Shankly, Bob Paisley and Kenny Dalglish...in todays modern game, with big name signings making all the difference coupled with smart continental tactitionary - i think Rafa Benitez can only make the club go forward from here.

The pressure is looming over his head though, however i don't think Chelsea will be the same again under Avram Grant. I think Arsenal are on the rise again , and have an amazing impotus of young stars but Liverpool on paper seem to have a very strong squad.

If he wins the league for the reds this year or the European Cup for the 2nd time, they may start revering him more and more. Surely he has to bring the league title for them before 2010 , when they eventualy move to stanley park right ?

when was it Liverpool last won the league title anyway ? oh yes - back in 1989/90. Thats an awfully long time ago. Since then Manchester United have eclipsed what was once a formidable might in English football - and Liverpools trophy record is under attack!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Rafa is not a gift of god to Liverpool at all. He is the manager of our team.....this is football you are talking about ye???

• DAVE
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Otherwise known as ' The League of Gentlemen '. And about as many laughs.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • didi
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Hmmm...... thought you lot once called him el horriblis from hades.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yeah he came down from sky

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

GREEDY AMERICAN INVESTORS. THEY ARE JUDAS INCARNATE. HAAA AAAH.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.