how do you get rich the fastetst way?

not by internet charlatans, but by your own career? are you able to get millions from a "cheap" career (that isnt related to math or science)

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If I told you you could get extremely wealthy relatively quickly say 2-4 years, with minimum expenditure, would you believe me.

I would guess you will say not possible, but that is where you would be very wrong.

I can show you an opportunity where this is possible, provided you are 18 and over, in partnership with a company recognized for its honesty and integrity, a company endorsed by the Billionaire Donald Trump.

The guidelines prevent me from giving you web addresses here, but if you care to email me by clicking on my avatar then I will send you 3 web site addresses, where you will get most of the information you require.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Real Estate

Finance Career

Modeling

Marry Rich

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

There is no good legitimate way to get rich other than hard work.

If you get into a high paying career then you will get rich faster (assuming you practice self-control and live below your means).

• 1 decade ago

Prostitution, drug dealing, bank robbery, stripping, winning the lottery, inheriting a fortune from dead relative. The fastest ways I can think of off hand.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.