Wish

Why is it weird to admire a person with a great body doing manual labor?

and why would that mean I want to get raped? <answer given to me on my last q

jeez some people that answer are way to serious!

ok it may be weird that I am now drooling over the cable men digging holes but come on you cant tell me you wouldnt look, some just wont admit it but you're looking I KNOW IT!

(ok maybe the guys arent gonna look at other guys, but if it were a hot chick you would be)

Favorite Answer

I will be very honest with you, when a woman takes a second look at me or gives me that little smile with those eyes, I go nuts! I wish more women were more vocal about men. But I have been told several times that most of you women are not like men in that when you see a member of the opposite sex you dont howl and stare....lol ( are we that pathetic, I know I am ) Any way, get 'em girl! Let 'em know what bein a sexy woman is all about.

If that's weird, then color me weird. If a person has a nice body, they've got a nice body. I've admired a woman or two at her job... Its kind of a double standard. Like guys might blast you for watching the cable guy, but they'd walk by a receptionist's desk and admire her in a short skirt.

Now, on a completely different subject... If you told me that you were just sitting there watching the 1996 Columbia Pictures motion pictures debut starring Jim Carey entitled "The Cable Guy," then, I'd be a tad concerned.... LOL, I kid, I kid, I love Jim Carey!

Guys-no. Chicks-yes.

Not weird at all BUT, I dont think the cable men would buy into it if you went out there with your video camera to make a "documentary"

who said that u r weird. thats life, it is normal unless and untill u r muslim woman.

i stare at beautiful girls. that way u should do to get laid.

dont just stare at the cable guy, just wear something sexy and go out to him and tell him that u have a problem with ur tv and he will get the message.

good luck

I see nothing weird about it at all! A good looking man doing manual labor...that's HOT!!!

I'm sending you squeegee for the inside of your window.

Have you made your move yet? Offer up some ecstacy laced bottled water?

Oh don't worry about it; they are just people who believe that sexiness is damnation!

Go ahead, look, stare, whistle, drool. - Guys to it to us all the time - we need our eye candy too!

i carry kleenex around for that very reason. (to wipe up the drool) if it's a great body, i'm staring.

If there is something weird about that I am one of the weirdest women in the world.....

Peace.