Do you think having a high score in Yahoo!® Answers is the first step to winning a Nobel Prize?

Favorite Answer

no its not the score it is about helping other people and learning myself

No, its not about whether you have a high score or not, its about helping people and making sure you give your answer to the best of your ability, and if that leads to a Nobel Prize, then more power to you

Naturally. I'm pretty sure it's going to be part of the formal criteria for winning a Nobel Prize soon.

• YXM84

That would be nice, wouldn't it!!

Thats a strectch though... these points don't meet the Nobel foundation requirements.

These high scores are hardly outstanding contributions to chemistry, physics, physiology, medicine, literature, ,economics or peace.

Take care everybody.

Source(s): My Two Cents.

duh! How do you think everyone else got a nobel prize?? Actually doing something?? no no.. yahoo answers is the way to go! Nobel Prize.. HERE I COME!

No its the new National past time thou.

Of course -- but only if you also have a high BA% to go with it.

LOL. That is hilarious! I'm sure some people think somewhat like that...

no i don't i think that it's a way for people to talk to one another. make friends, and to get others opions.

It would make more sense to give it to someone here than to give it to OwlGore.