Am i pregnant .My period was due on 15th and yesterday on 28th i did my first test and it shows +ve.?

but in+ the horizontal is very light. ?During night times having a lot of breast pain and back pain.Also since last three days the discharge is a litttle pink reddish in color.Do i have any prob or everything is ok.Please help me

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Take another test!

• 1 decade ago

Sounds like your pregnant. the little pink discharge is probably implantation bleeding. No worries. Make an appt with your doctor.

• 1 decade ago

IM GOING THREW THE EXACT SAME THING YOU ARE IVE NOW TAKEN 3 TEST AND THEY ARE ALL REALLY FAINT EVERYONE IS TELLING ME NO MATTER HOW LIGHT IT COMES OUT YOUR PREGNANT I HAVE 4 KIDS ALREADY I CALLED A NURSE AND SHE THINKS IM PREGNANT TO BUT SAYS I SHOULD GET A BLOOD TEST JUST TO BE 100%LIGHT BLEEDING IS NORMAL IT USUALLY INDICATES YOUR BODY CHANGING OR ITS VERY EARLY LIKE 2-3 WEEKS PREG

• 1 decade ago

I got a Faint postive at 18weeks TWICE...

A POS is a POS and you are pregnant. Got to the doctor and get ya check up done.

Source(s): didn't find out i was pregnant until i was 18weeks
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think you might be pregnant, try to have a test done in a week time.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sounds like your pregnant, you need to go see a O.B. and make sure everything is ok. Congrats!

Source(s): 31wks pregnant with Kylie Mom to 15 month Zac
  • 1 decade ago

Go see an OB/GYN they will re-test, and answer all of your questions...Good Luck.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.