Am i pregnant .My period was due on 15th and yesterday on 28th i did my first test and it shows +ve.?

but in+ the horizontal is very light. ?During night times having a lot of breast pain and back pain.Also since last three days the discharge is a litttle pink reddish in color.Do i have any prob or everything is ok.Please help me

Favorite Answer

Take another test!

Sounds like your pregnant. the little pink discharge is probably implantation bleeding. No worries. Make an appt with your doctor.

IM GOING THREW THE EXACT SAME THING YOU ARE IVE NOW TAKEN 3 TEST AND THEY ARE ALL REALLY FAINT EVERYONE IS TELLING ME NO MATTER HOW LIGHT IT COMES OUT YOUR PREGNANT I HAVE 4 KIDS ALREADY I CALLED A NURSE AND SHE THINKS IM PREGNANT TO BUT SAYS I SHOULD GET A BLOOD TEST JUST TO BE 100%LIGHT BLEEDING IS NORMAL IT USUALLY INDICATES YOUR BODY CHANGING OR ITS VERY EARLY LIKE 2-3 WEEKS PREG

I got a Faint postive at 18weeks TWICE...

A POS is a POS and you are pregnant. Got to the doctor and get ya check up done.

Source(s): didn't find out i was pregnant until i was 18weeks

I think you might be pregnant, try to have a test done in a week time.

Sounds like your pregnant, you need to go see a O.B. and make sure everything is ok. Congrats!

Source(s): 31wks pregnant with Kylie Mom to 15 month Zac

Go see an OB/GYN they will re-test, and answer all of your questions...Good Luck.