Wish

Do you think they mind?

there are 2 very yummy men burying my cable lines out side, I have pulled up a chair to the window and am just staring at them work those muscles

do you think they will mind if I start whistling at them and ask them to take off their shirts so they wont get sweat stains on them?

Favorite Answer

You've got to entertain yourself somehow, now that landscaper stalking season is over...

• kirgan

if i ought to examine then i ought to administration. (destroy): Crushing defeat further approximately by way of idle intellectualism divorced from fact. disappointment and desolation in the aftermath of a catastrophic and total fall down. A decisive end further approximately in the path of the fast and cruel application of overwhelming tension. the cardboard on the decrease proper represents the 2d fake direction which could lead you off purpose. 9 of Wands (capability): A pause in the present warfare to waiting oneself. training to fulfill the excellent conclusive onslaught. Forces assembled in anticipation of trials and tribulations. The steeling of the desire to stand or fall. A line drawn in the sand. the cardboard on the precise represents one achievable masks of your genuine trip spot. Six of Swords (technological know-how): Trusting in intelligence and instinct and putting off into the unknown. Leaving an untenable concern and charting a clean direction. Passage from concern and progression in the direction of a answer. the line to restoration. commute and exploration.

• ?

Heck Yeah! Do it girl and I'm coming over to watch and whistle with ya! =D

Go for it...they will probably enjoy the attention. Better yet hold on and I will come an join you, there are two of them right, one for each of us!

lmao...

ofcourse they would. i would if u did that.

they will think if she want a good time why doesnt she call me to her house directly. i mean come on we r in the 21 century now. be direct.

dont think too much, just go for it.

I am sure they wont mind if you return the favor and take off your shirt.

You should shout to them " Do you fancy a girl with balls? Well a freak show's coming to town next week - you can see one then!" x

Haha - it might make them uncomfortable lol... you lucky duck all the cable guys around here are fat and ugly and have plumbers butt!!

oh my God you are my double and that is my personality too, that is what I mind,that is totally something I would do, I also yell at people out the window as I am driving and I honk at a old man or two to give them a thrill, stay out of Ca. please I got it covered here thanx

Source(s): Rusty is shock

Nopes, I think they will be pleasantly surprised! Go for it! Good luck with the dude-watching!