Maybe theres someone out there better for him?

THIS BOY AND I WERE TALKING FOR AWHILE AND HE WAS REALLY INTO ME CALLING ME TWICE A DAY AND WE WERE GOING TO GO OUT BUT HE WAS GROUNDED AND HE SAID ITS NOT THE BEST TIME(HES 17) THEN WE GOT INTO AN ARGUEMENT OVER SOMETHING REALLY DUMB AND I DID EVERYTHING I COULD TO APOLOGIZE AND PUT IT BEHIND US AND HE JUST QUIT TALKING TO ME!!! AFTER A MONTH WE STARTED TALKING AGAIN ONLY TO TELL ME THAT HE DOESNT WANT A GIRLFRIEND!!!!! HE WAS SINGING A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT TUNE EARILER!!! WHAT HAPPEND??? HES LIKE WHATS WRONG WITH MAKING OUT??? I WANT A BOYFRIEND NOT A MAKE OUT BUDDY!!! WHAT DID I DO WRONG??? WHAT DOES THIS SAY ABOUT HIM??? i didnt have sex with him im a virgin

im always constantly worrying that hes staying out of trouble. God forbid if something would ever happen or if he ever was in trouble i bet out all the girls id be the only one who would actually be there for him. i dont know though after the way he treated me i guess thats the way it goes.

Favorite Answer

You question was: "Maybe theres someone out there better for him?"

My answer is: Hon, there's definitely someone better out there for you! If that's the way he's going to treat you, let him go. You deserve and will find someone better.

maybe there someone out there better for you.