Why was this question removed, with 22 answers?

"Is America a Christian Nation?"

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

probably too many answerers in this section have hit the report it button on your question.

just a wild guess!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

America is a nation under law: says GWB

Christ is the end of the law: Paul The Apostle

Ye are not under the law, but under grace: Paul x3.

Sadly, many believe GWB, and not the Holy Bible.

Perhaps that's why world sees America as Baby-lon.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

They answer is obvious The nation is from every beleif everywhere. The offence from what? Try the question again, possibley the boooing group left the RS section

• Jed
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I had an answer removed as a violation, and there was nothing wrong with what I had written. I think someone just delights in doing this to people.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't think I'll ever figure out why half of the stuff that is removed is removed. People that report for differing of opinion should receive the forty lashes promised to the teddy bear lady! Drives me insane! ( and some of you think that all fundies are report happy...tsk, tsk)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A fatwah from the Vatican, Italy.

A second fatwah from Pat Robertson.

A third fatwah from the Bush, Jr. Texas Methodist White House known as Executive Order Number 1,324,964.

Source: Breaking News

• 1 decade ago

Its done automatically isnt it if more than one personal complains about it. I dont really see it as a bad one to be honest. I guess you cant really suggest its a purely christian nation though as there are such a variety of faiths and beliefs.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Our founding fathers,George Washington..... took some of the bible and some of the dehumanizing abuse that they had suffered to create The Constitution. There are books in the Library that t can confirm this.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I guess someone does not like that this was never intended to be a fundie nation.

I just blocked the toaster lady who is obviously a report troll.

• 1 decade ago

If you saw all the ones I had removed you would be scratching your head.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.