T@sh asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

period not here today!?

me and my fiance has not been having sex with a condom.Well mayb three or four times throughout the month (nov). and i have about 5 signs that i could be pregnant. i have tooken 4 tests aswell all say neg. my period i suppose to come today but it hasnt! what do you ladies think?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It's probably a little late because you're stressing out over whether or not you're pregnant. If all the tests have come back negative, chances are you aren't pregnant. Some of the signs of pregnancy are vague and can be caused by other things, such as the hormonal changes that occur before you get your period. So wait a little bit, it's probably on it's way.

• 1 decade ago

It depends how late you are. If you've only missed one day, chill out. Maybe this will be a lesson..then again, maybe this will be a child! I've met a lot of people who had "signs" and was sooooooo sure they were but it turned out to be false. Wait a few more days. If still nothing, THEN take the pregnancy test. If it still says negative and you are positive you are...go to the doc and get a test done. I think you are freaking out prematurely. You said you took 4 pregnancy tests..if you just missed it today of course it would be negative. The tests are good, but most aren't THAT good. Good luck in whatever happens.

• 1 decade ago

The hCG (pregnant hormone) that is in your pee increases dramatically every two days if you think you are pregnant. It might be too early to freak out but a girl knows her cycle. Having five signs is alot and especially being close to your period because they feel alot more prominent. What can be confusing is the lower back pain you get when your due for your period, it feels like period paid but it isnt. It might be too early for the test to show anything yet but i reccommend you take another in two days when your levels (if you are preg) increase and take the test in the morning (first wee of the day) where the hormone levels are alot stronger. Be careful and take it easy, five signs is alot and you have to be a little patient. Goodluck!

• 1 decade ago

sometimes there may not be enough hormones in your system for the test to read. Wait a day or two and take another test. Remember even a faint line on a HPT means you're pregnant!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

It is too soon to tell. If you are not trying to get pregnant, for heavens sake use protection! If 3 weeks from now you haven't had your period yet, go to the doctor for a blood test. They are the most accurate.

• 1 decade ago

Give it a few more day , take the test in the morning when you first wake up and don't drink alot before you go to bed

Good Luck

• 1 decade ago

Well today is not over, and if you are stressing about it your period will probably come late. The only sure way to find out is to go to your doctor.

• leave it 2-7 days and test again the levels in your wee might not read on a pregnancy test other than that go to your doc he /she will confirm that you are or not if you are

CONGRATULATIONS and GOOD LUCK

• tests are 99.9 worry and stress can cause a delay

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think you should have used protection.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.