Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

Married Women?

If your husband wanted you to post pics up on an adult website and you have talked about it before and were turned on by the idea, would you do it? Serious only please.

Without your face

Favorite Answer

no my body is for my husband alone

naw, if you seriously want to do it don't post it for everyone to see, make up a website that you don't put online. I don't know what you do for work but that kind of stuff is not appropriate for a lot of professions. The last thing you want is for your co-workers to see not only your business side but very very personal side as well. As good as an idea as it seem for you I believe there would be way more regrets in the long run. Good luck to you!

Absolutely not!!! Why would a husband want his wife's *** avaliable to the entire world to look at in the blink of an eye? Makes no sense to me. Of course if my hubby posted naked pics of himself on a site I would either laugh hysterically or be mad. Cant say for sure but one or the other sounds about right for me.

Hells no! The reason why is because in the future, you don't want a potiental job offer be taken from you just because the company knows you from the adult website. Not only that, but to me, those sites demoralize women. We are not pieces of meat.

Im married female and i just started to have sexual desires that are new to me the idea of men seeing me is kinda a turn on

If we talked about it, and were both comfortable with the idea.. I would seriously consider, however once you put the pics up anyone and everyone has access to them.

If you guys are in agreement and it turns both of you on then I do not see any harm in it but myself personally I would not feel very respected if my husband wanted me to do that although I damn well know he would be livid if that ever happened!!!!

NO! Somewhere down the road it's going to come back and bite you in the ***. Just let someone see it who know and send a copy to your mom. Would you be turned on then?

• Flower

He would never ask me to do such a thing. He values and respect me way too much, besides he isn't into sharing me with others.

There are pics of me on the net - you can't see my face so I am "anonymous".

And NO I am not going to tell you where to find them.