Where would Christ be today if it were not for the Catholic Church?

If you believe in Jesus are you Christian? When the pope says Church of Christ what denomonations is he refering to? Will the popes eventually phase out Jesus and use Christ? Will all the schism's eventually buckle under the popes religious pressure against State and return.

Favorite Answer

Christ would be right where He has been...sitting at the right hand of the Father. The better question is: where would any denomination be without Jesus Christ? In the bible, the word church refers not to a building, but the body of believers in Christ. As a born-again believer in Christ, I am part of His body, I am part of His church.

My particular denomination isn't so important, what matters is that I have recognized my desperate need for a Savior because I have broken God's commandments. I have repented of my sins and put my faith in Jesus Christ, who shed His blood for me on the cross, so that I may have life. Jesus is my Lord and Savior. He is in me and I in Him. He is my King and my brother.

Great thought.

With out the oppressive role the Catholic Church had over the Early World, there's no way we would have as many Christians as we do today.

Jesus Christ may be like Zorastor, Thor, or Zeus...just a story.

There are many aspects to being a "Christian", it is not jsut about believing, it is receiving his grace and repenting of our sins and loving and letting the Holy Spirit lead you. It is about letting Jesus live through you and helping others. Believing in Jesus is a start however. The "Church of Christ:" he is referring to "Gods" church, as all churchs are not ours but God's. It has nothing to do with denominations. Do you think that God looks at what denomination we are? He looks into our souls and our hearts. naming a church is merly that based on what the earthly direction takes one and with the help of the Holy spirit.

The last question you ask, I honeslty do not know how to answer for I do not understand the question. very sorry. I hope any of these answers may help you.

Catholicism is not Christianity. Catholicism is a pagan cult.

The Bible was given to us by God through the Jewish people.

He'd probably be runny a dry cleaning company and be very rich.

in the grave

He'd be in Tijuana...