How do you talk to her about this topic...?

I feel we have grown apart in our marriage, not enjoying the same interests, or being together. Not sure how to approach this with her and start a discussion. Any advise

Favorite Answer

Do not begin a discussion with that at all. Instead of any such discussion..plan a trip away to the shore .. or go to a car show .. or call her home from work saying you are ill ( if this will not affect her employment status ) and have a wonderful bubble bath waiting for her and you to enjoy.. if you are bored.. then get busy and help the two of you become UNbored TOGETHER. She will take your cue because you are the man. If your big cue is.. you make me bored silly, girl..then she will believe you want a divorce...and you will then be responsible for the ensuing events.

Just tell her you would like to discuss your marraige sorry to say this but us women are very keen on what is going on and personally I would enjoy the fact that my man was being honest with me and trying to work it out instead of waiting til it was ALL gone ya know?

Its no wonder you have grown apart if you do not know how to talk to her.

Why don't you try to bring it up in a totally sober quiet moment and say it just like you did?

What is your fear?

• abc

how about hon, I feel we have grown apart and are not enjoying the same interests or being together........

Welcome to marriage and when you get divorced don't ever get married again!!!