Why are there no cheat codes for Madden NFL 08 for Gamecube???

Nintendo made the game, now why aren't there any cheat codes?? ( I don't have a wii and I don't want one. )

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

1) its not a nintendo made game, it is made by EA sports.

2) the gamecube is old outdated hardware. 2007 will see an end to gamecube games being made.

3) they dont waste alot of time porting new games for new consoles to old outdated hardware. so adding in extra features isnt going to happen, cause they wont sell enough for the gamecube to warrant the time spent.

4) the size of the gamecube disc limites the amount of data that can be put on a disc. football games have alot of data.

5) Play the game without cheating, the way its meant to be played.

6) if its too hard, try changing the in game settings.

7) I recommend upgrading to a wii or a 360. If your looking for a cheaper way, the ps2 is still outselling the ps3 on games and consoles. Wii's are in short supply, Id recommend getting a 360.

• 5 years ago

If you realized a top doing baseball staff was playing an underperforming one, the most obvious bet would be on the very best doing team. But imagine if your chosen team just sidelined their three best people through new injuries might they be such a powerful challenger to win that match now? Zcodes System, from here https://tr.im/qwXTx , will provide you with all that type of data to be able to have greater chances of earning the bets.

The sports in Zcodes System are opted for in order that enable you to engage in high quantity betting at bookies for their reputation and are picked using around 80 different variables that govern each sport such as: participant problems, injuries, group collection, home or away staff, goalies, past performance, believed potential efficiency, instructors, events, importance of fit, rivalries and a great deal more

This is in which a bit of knowledge may and almost always may derail you and where a huge amount of in-depth, up to the minute knowledge can allow you to a winner. Time and time again.

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Madden: i've got heard hypothesis that Chad Johnson would be on the conceal, and that i've got heard Reggie Bush. i've got even heard Ed Reed or Brian Urlacher ought to sunrise the conceal of Madden. by way of technique of removal i will do away with Bush (no back 2 back RB's) and Reed (already a Raven). i will additionally do away with Urlacher (already had LB). So Ocho Cinco is on the conceal simply by fact they're simply by have a WR on it plus i've got heard that is going to likely be the 365 days of the WR. i do no longer understand what which potential, according to threat new direction working wisdom, be the reciever mode, or new catches. All i understand is a clean create a play is important. NHL: Sid the toddler or Brody. Duh.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ye i know its really dumb but i geuss they made it with no cheats coz they couldn't be bothered and thats what most of them do you know 0_o lol

Hope i Helped

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • mark f
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

coz its **** thats why

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.