Looking for LDS song called "Forgiven" - HELP!!!?

I need to find a song called "Forgiven," or at least find who wrote it. It's an unpublished song...I have a copy, but am missing the first page (which explains why I don't know who the composer is). This song is gorgeous!! It's written for solo voice and piano, and some of the lyrics are:

"Oh Savior, Lord, I know You're there

You paid for what I'm feeling.

Savior, Lord, help me to know

I'm Forgiven."

PLEASE...if you know this song or have any information I would be so grateful. I have googled and searched every LDS music site out there... nothing. I need your help!!! Thanks!

Favorite Answer

I'll look in my music tonight and get back to you tomorrow. It seems I have something with either the word forgiven in the title or that is the title. I remember getting a lot of my LDS music from www.ldsmusicworld.com, but I guess you've tried there.

Have you tried contacting the folks at Deseret books? They may have it in stock. Usually they are very helpful if you call or send an email; other than that try someone in your local LDS ward