Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

What's been lying on the floor for the past 3 days at your house?

that everyone walks by, steps over but never pick up and puts away!

For us it's a little empty diaper bag sitting on the stairs. I just don't know why it's been there for the past 3 days. The house is clean exept for that, haha!

I'm gonna go pick it up now.

Update:

turtle - we ALL do that I bet.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It is funny when that happens. It just seems like such a bother to bend over and pick it up, whatever it is. For me, it's folded laundry in the basket. Sometimes I'll just dig something out to wear rather than spend two minutes putting the clothes away.

• 4 years ago

teenagers lie each and each of the time.. pushing limitations and such. fairly in case you gave him interest on the 1st declare of seeing some thing, he would now use it to get extra interest (teenagers do not care adverse/helpful interest is interest). notwithstanding, he would have particularly considered some thing. the actuality that now he's asserting it to get interest does not advise he did not initially see something. Has he ever reported something like this till now? Seeing a guy is a rather specific declare. shop a watchful eye and pray. GL

• 1 decade ago

My husband has stacks of DVDs and CDs that he made all lined up in front of the TV and on the floor in front of his desk. I really want to put them all in bag and set them outside. but it might cause fight. HEHEHE.

• 1 decade ago

my handbag, my bf picks it up an puts it on the wardrobe an i put it back on the floor so i can reach it as im only 5ft lol

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

a penny in the kitchen- its been there for like three weeks- when i sweep it doesnt move all the way to the dirt pile so oh well

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

My Drunk Mother in Law

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

My buddy Ron. He's still hungover.

• 1 decade ago

Most things in our house are like that.......

• 1 decade ago

my shih tzu

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

a bannana peel!! really im not lying!! ok i am!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.