I had a date last Thursday. He called me Saturday night to go out, but I already had plans. I tried?

calling him Sunday, but no answer. Now it's Thursday, and I still have not heard from him. Should I try calling him again? When should I decide that he is just no longer interested?

Favorite Answer

you sound like you are really interested in this guy. if you haven't already, i would leave a brief message on his answering machine/voice-mail, saying that you are sorry that you weren't available last Saturday, but you are interested in going out again. then i would just leave it alone. he may be out of town on business or whatever. if he doesn't, then you tried and there's nothing wrong with that. I'm sure you will find someone else. Good Luck, either way!

I think he should at least try a couple of times before he totally disses you. Stop trying, he may not be interested or he may just be busy. If he doesnt call then dont waste your energy trying to make up for it. If you do call again, leave a message and make sure you let him know your interested and leave the ball in his court.

what was your excuse, you could have told him you were going out with your girlfriends.

Try one more call if nothing then move on.