Is there a particular position that increases a chance of pregnancy?

always wondered this

Favorite Answer

it does matter which position. Yeah of course you can still get pregnant no matter what if you are having unprotected sex but plain old missionary works better. then right after sex you don't necessarily have to raise your hips but lay there for a few minutes before getting up.

• Bert H

No difference.

Your knowledge would be better served if you tell people what position you were in when you believe you became pregnant.

Many women wish to become pregnant and with your advice, many women will get more exercise just by doing some weird contortions.

Whadda ya think, mebba yoa'll start sompin?

;;-)

Source(s): Are we having fun yet?

Well I was told by my Dr. missionary(guy on top) works well and afterwards keep your hips elevated for an hour. This gives the sperm more chance then if you let most of it come back out. Best of luck.

they say there is but i dont believe it you will either get pregnant or you wont its that simple.they say to get pregnant in most cases a woman would have to orgasm after the man has ejaculated inside her because the pelvic muscles from the orgasm brings the sperm closer to where it needs to go. I read a book on stuff like this and its easier for a woman if she orgasms.it also depends on the guy and how healthy he is also

the deeper the penentration the morwe likely it is to happen.if you do the bent over doggy position or comando..the lady ontop isnt very useful but i wouldnt really know because i have no idea what position it was when i fell

• i have found that lying on my side while my husband works his magic from behind is a good position when ttc. hardly any of his stuff leaked out.

• i agree with the first answerer, it's more about getting the dates right that make it effective than the actually position.

good luck!

• Lady on top! Worked for me.

• DT

The deeper you go, the shorter distance the sperm have to travel.

female on her back with pillow under her hips for sight elevation

Source(s): BTDT