Dee
Dee asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

If you were on a billboard in the middle of Times Square..?

What product would you be advertising!?

Favorite Answer

That would have to Laurie's school of bitchery! I got a A in that class.I could so sell it!

Id be like are u a wooz?Do ppl run u over? Well, let me Laurie show u in 5 easy steps to become the bit** u want to be.I would sell it for like $29.99 a class and I would make a killing ,according to the ******* I live with!

If it has to be a product already made,, Then I would say it would be jeans with some back! Oh yeah, I heard so many ppl say I got junk in the trunk,, well This gal has luggage! D*** a trunk! So yeahhhhhh,jeans with extra extra a**!!

The Apache Helicopter.

I would be advertising a flowbee and the billboard would contain ridiculous internet lingo.

Blue Moon Beer!

Tampax Tampons or Chocolate Milk

Lol. I hope never. It has to be a product?

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. I love this product. It saves me time, frustration, and gets everything clean.

Supersized Condoms!!

Dove Body Wash! I'm addicted to the smell.

• ?

Smirnoff Vodka

Silk or net stocking. I've got great legs. LOL I hope this is not considered a lie. Then I won't get anything from Santa. *signs*