Heeellp!!!! PLEASE?

AFTER 8 MONTHS I SAW MY EX WHO I HAD THOUGHT I HAD GOTTEN OVER. AT FIRST IT WAS AKWARD BUT LIKE ALWAYS WE GOT USED TO EACH OTHER. I WANTED TO SEE HIM TO SEE IF I STILL LOVE HIM. I STILL DO. I TRIED SO HARD NOT TO KISS. I EVEN TOLD HIM NOT TO DO THIS TO ME. BUT LIKE HE IS HE IS SO PERSISTANT AND HE KISSED ME. BUT I KISSED HIM BACK AND NOW IM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT IF I DID IT B/C IT FELT GOOD TO KISS SOMEONE OR BECAUSE I TRULY LOVE HIM. HE HAS HURT ME SOOOO MUCH AND IM NOT SURE IF IM WILLING TO BE HURT BY HIM AGAIN. PLEEEASE HELP ME.

Favorite Answer

It's very easy to fall for the nostalgia of a "comfortable" relationship from the past. The right man out there for you will not hurt you. And further would respect your wishes & give you some space. I think you know the answer mama... follow your head here not your heart :)

You do not want to go through getting over someone again. You were over him but you were probably feeling lonely and he was the last person you were with. You should try to meet some new people. I know its hard. I love/hate my ex. I hate him for what he did to me but I love him because there were times when he was really nice. Of course the nice did not out weigh the hate he showed towards me. I have to deal with this man on a regular basis because we have a 8 month old together but if it were not for that I would have nothing to do with him ever again. Not that I would not want to be with him again its just that I know I cannot because of the way he treated me and I had to love and care about myself more than that for me to be happy. Leave the past exactly where it is and learn from it do not let it repeat itself.

I think you need to back away from the situation for a few days. maybe a week and give ur mind time to evaluate what the kiss means.

If ur happier without him and know he isnt the right one for you then hold onto those thoughts,....but if you think he could be good for you again then try.

But take some time and space to decide, dont rush into anything x

• moody

Remember, you guys split for a reason. You may still have some lingering feelings, but if you gave it another shot,would things go back to how they were or has he changed and grown? I think if you feel he deserves another chance you should take it slowly and talk out what went wrong and how it can be fixed. Good luck.

You must have ended things for a reason. It always feels good to get that affection from someone you cared so much for. A lot of times....it is your heart not your head doing the thinking. We girls like to think w/our hearts first..knowing that it really isnt the best situation for us.

good luck sweetie

• Lek

you already moved on for a reason, you should stay moved on. Sometimes love isnt enough, when your not treated right. You may love him, but im pretty sure he doesn't love you, regardless of what he may say!...Trust me on this one. Walk away, and don't look back!

Dude. You see that little buttton next to the A, that says "Caps Lock"? You might wanna push it.

• me

what tink said