Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

Has anyone heard of or seen a video called two girls and a cup?

it spread so fast at first one person told me then the next day everyone at school started talking about it...ive heard its a very gross video but i was wandering if anyone else has heard of or seen it.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yea everyone here knows about it too.

but dont watch it. trust me. itll ruin your life.

and on youtube they have videos of people watching it. lots of vomiting

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

i be responsive to the type you adventure, that's perplexing to self-discipline a infant at the same time as the mothers and dads are around, you think of of its there pastime to end that at the same time as they're cutting-edge. good... if she left you in can charge...then be in can charge and placed her in time out or only say "in case you cant be extreme extreme high quality then we wont play anymore, we are finished" then walk removed from her. i'm particular the mum is wakeful how her infants are, so do no longer hardship. If the teenager screams...walk away and quietly tell the mum that she is high quality and she or he's only throwing a tantrum.

• 1 decade ago

if your 18 or under your not allowed on the site. if you have a very low tolerance for gross/disgusting stuff,do not watch it. i almost didn't get thru it. :(

• 1 decade ago

i heard it from my cousin all the way in cali and i live in nyc. that video is screwed up and i never wanna watch it again. sick b*tches

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ew don't watch it--just cause we all said that you probley will now--but seriously don't itss sooooo gross..

it has craping and vomiting and ew its gross.

• dont watch itttttttt !!!! you'll regret it for the rest of ur lifee !!!

Source(s): www.2girls1cup.com www.2girls1finger.com
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.