do guys find it sexy?

I work with a few guys. And i am comfy with them so when i feel fugly i take out my lipstick and put it on.But then they are all like"you don't need make-up"and"your sexy the way you are"blah blah blah.So I want to know if it is a turn off when you see girls fixing themselves up.

• Favorite Answer

Men are just impatient. They don't want to see you shop, or primp, but you are expected to be FRESH TO DEATH.

So my advice is tighten up your routine, make it quick, make it flawless.

Ultimaltly you want to give off the effect that your look is provided by MAaagic!

-or just bum it out and see what bites.

DO YOU!

For me yes, I don't think make-up is needed to make a girl you already think looks hot any hotter, but a lot of the women I know are almost obsessed with make up and think they look fugly without it, they couldn't be any wronger.

depends on the girl. If you have lips like Angelina Jolie or Kim Bassinger, seeing you put on lipstick is very hot.

I think it is but, I also like women who do not put a lot of makeup on to begin with.

So if it is just enhancement & not plowing it on like a clown then baby let me watch!

Source(s): just me!

No its not sexy. It's like watching someone in the bathroom. We don't need to see it.

you are talking about gay men finding women sexy?

• ogg08

the guys like your natural looks...

it can be