If Satan asked forgiveness and accepted Christ as his Lord and Savior,?

would all temptation end?

• Favorite Answer

I wish it were that simple, but I doubt it!

Some idiot would be tempted to take over his throne of evil.

The Bible states that to be saved, one must be born of water and the Spirit. That means they must have a natural birth and a spiritual birth. Since angels are created beings which were not born naturally, salvation is not open to them. Angels are a servant group. Mankind will help rule over the angels. That is partly why Satan rebelled. He did not wish to be a servant, but wished to be served.

i'm no longer ashamed to call Jesus Christ my Lord, my Saviour, my Redeemer. For the unbelievers, you will desire to take heed to this music: music:What If Artist: Nichole Nordeman (For a pal who thinks this Jesus stuff is nuts.) What in case you're good? And he became into only yet another extreme-high quality guy What in case you're good? What if this is actual? they are asserting the circulate will basically make a fool of you And what if this is actual? What if he's taking his place in historic previous With all the prophets and the kings Who taught us love and got here in peace yet then the tale ends What then? yet what in case you're incorrect? What if there is extra? What if there is wish you in no way dreamed of hoping for? What in case you bounce? And only close your eyes? What if the hands that seize you, seize you via marvel? What if he's extra suitable than adequate? What if this is love? What in case you dig way down deeper than your trouble-free-minded associates What in case you dig? What in case you stumble on one thousand extra unanswered questions down interior that's all you stumble on? What in case you p.c.. aside the coolest judgment and start to poke the holes What if the crown of thorns is not any extra suitable than folklore that must be recommended, and retold? you have been working as speedy as you're you able to have been searching for a place you are able to land for see you later yet what in case you're incorrect?

No because he was a perfect angel and he has never repented for his sins. And he wont cause he isnt humble. But you never know I guess but I dont think it is something we will see on the news. If anything stops it will probably because he was destroyed

hypothetically of course, wouldn't that be the ultimate act of evil on satan's part because it would screw god's plan up.

Satan doesn't exist.

I don't know, but there would be a lot of confused little emo-Goths wandering about.

I think so...because there would be no evil to tempt us away from God!

• he'll never do it! he won't be forgiven either