Is this harrassment??

So, my friend of 10+ years has this psycho girlfriend whom is also the mother to their 2 year old son. She is a very insecure girl and he is known for his infidelity. Every time he visits at our house she calls MY house, asks if there are any girls over here, b*tches him out, and calls back another 30 times (no joke) to continue yelling at him. Not only is this RUDE but it is really starting to irritate me and my family. Especially late at night when my parents are in bed and he is over with my brother. I am not about to kick him out of my house. He is always welcome. I want to block all her numbers, but she'll just call Private. Is there some kind of harassment charge or disturbing of the peace that I can file? Maybe a restraining order? This girl has also threatened me with cops and personal exploitation to get info or me to send him home. I've had enough of this loose cannon. I feel like I'M in a relationship with her. Any suggestions??

Ruby Girl: Their relationship problems should not become MY problem. Sounds to me like you may be one of those girls...Hmm.

The only reason he stays with her is for his child. She uses their child as a pawn. "If you don't leave their house you can't see Zachary this weekend." She is a very unstable b*tch. She treats him like crap and I already told both of them I have not and will not let him cheat in MY home. What he does elsewhere is their problem. And the girls that come over are FAR out of his league anyways. She is dragging me and my family down with them and I'm not going to tell him to leave because he is our friend and I'm not giving her the satisfaction. Yes he does have a child and responsibiliy, but he is trying. But her over exaggerated assumptions are pushing him away further and further. She really needs help. Just thought I'd clear that up.

Favorite Answer

It is harassment. Her issue is with her man and not you or your family. If she calls your house again, in the same manner as you stated, let her know that you are going to start tracing the calls (check with your phone company on how to do this) I believe 3 consecutive calls is harassment..

your best bet is probably to contact your local police station and talk to an officer about it...they will probably suggest a restraining order but the bigger question will be...how will it affect your relationship with your friend. if you get a restraining order against her?..ive always found honesty to be the best policy...sit her down and tell her that she's driving you crazy and she needs some kind of therapy. you can also tell your friend that if he cant get her to stop that you'll be forced to get a restraining order against her....that it's not fair what she's doing ...how her behavior is effecting everyone at your house ...maybe being frank with him will get him to stop her...it's a crappy situation...i feel for you...good luck...oh and u can always do the obvious...change your phone number...

Call the police and explain the situation,ask them to take a report and call them every time she threats you and keep a record of it yourself also. Also contact a lawyer about a restraining order,(not that they really work,but it can help put her in jail)

Tell your friend to man up, he needs to tell his girlfriend to STFU... why is he even with her if she is like that?

If she threatens you again, contact the police, I'm sure they will be able to do something about it, or instead of getting the police involved you could ask your friend to avoid coming to your house until he sorts out the situation with his girlfriend.

Definatly press charges for phone harassment. You can get a restraining order too so if she calls back after that then you can report it and she will get arrested for harassment.

Is she your friend? 10 years is a long time....men come and go but best friends are everlasting...It sounds like you actually like her BF and just are in deniel. You can block the ability to recieve blocked calls, perhaps yuo should purchase a cell phone for him then she can call him directly.

• Emanon

I'd block her numbers along with private numbers. When someone rings from a private number it will let them release the number to you or it will not place the call.

Wow, you should not be hanging with him. That Guy has a CHILD he has a RESPONSIBILITY to that CHILD and to that WOMEN. Not you, not any of his slings. The problem here isn't her, its the casting off of commitment and loyalty. People need to grow up, and you as a friend need to tell him he needs to be with her and get his act together. Before he makes more welfare moms.

You can contact the police and show them her number on your caller ID and they will stop her or charge her.

how about telling your friend not to come over because of this.