Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureCultures & GroupsSenior Citizens · 1 decade ago

Are you in search of adventure........?

In search of adventure, an attractive young lady decided to head for the Far East, and stowed herself away on the first ship available. After a month, she was discovered by the captain, who was surprised to see that, despite her time at sea, she was remarkably well fed and clean. Though realising she must have been befriended by someone on board, he was surprised when she admitted that she had been to the cabin of his trusted first officer every morning. Apparently, the nice young man provided a hot bath and three-course meal, and said that he would continue to do so until they reached Japan.

"And what did he ask in return?" demanded the captain.

"Well, you might say that he took advantage," blushed the girl.

"I'll say he did," chuckled the old sea dog, rubbing his whisckers. "You're on the Liverpool to Birkenhead ferry

Best Answer

IN ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION:

no I am not in search of adventure at this point in my life...

HOWEVER, thank you very much, that was cute!

Thats a man for you. Looking out for himself first and then again she got what she deserved an adventure just no japan on the horizon.

• Moe

Talk about a slow boat to China. Tada!!!! Rim Shot.

• Terri

Funny! 10!

• Donna

That was a a riot. I'm printing this for my husband. He gets a real kick out of these jokes.

Chuckles!!

Did not see that coming. Good one!! You need a craggy fisherman avatar to compliment your santa hat.

I love a good adventure. I do get seasick however so that would not be a journey I would like in more ways than one.But it is very funny. thanks

Where does one find those attractive adventuresome young ladies ? (sigh*)

Not that's a man who had some smarts...! lol