Started taking anti-depressants but dont want to, they make me feel good but can i still feel this without em?

I have been going to a therapist for a month, they suggested to see my doctor since they cant pre-scribe anything. My doctor put me on one anti-depressant 2 weeks ago and then assigned me a phyciatrist. I went to the phyciatrist yesterday and he and I came to a conclusion that the one kind I have been taking, has... show more I have been going to a therapist for a month, they suggested to see my doctor since they cant pre-scribe anything.
My doctor put me on one anti-depressant 2 weeks ago and then assigned me a phyciatrist.
I went to the phyciatrist yesterday and he and I came to a conclusion that the one kind I have been taking, has been doing me no good she he pre-scribed me a new kind.
I took one of the new kind last night before bed (he suggested to take both still)
I feel great this morning but I do not want to rely entirely on meds in my future.
I am making the right steps according to my therapist and just wanted to hear from others, perhaps if they are on anti-depressants also, is it possible to eventually go off the pill and still feel this good? That is my ultimate goal, im ready right now in my life to make the changes for my better.