Do you have ONE or more contacts that you know you could get into.....?

A lot of GOOD/Bad trouble with in and outside of Yahoo!?

Favorite Answer

i think all of us would have a great time out......alot of good trouble...hmmm or bad, i guess it depends on how you look at it ! ;-)

• NIFman

Several of My Loves fickleNIF♥™ and My friends and contacts are ppl that are wonderful folks that WE could get into a lot of very good times and really good trouble with both in here and in real life, Las Vegas Sounds real good for a NIF party with one of OUR closest friends who lives there

My LOVE fickleNIF♥™ and Me Will definitely stop and stay awhile while WE are on OUR Honeymoon

My contacts are very good friends who I would never try to get in trouble with.

Oh yeah! And if I'm lucky we are going to cause some trouble in NYC & Beantown next year!

Trouble is my middle name...so yes, I'm sure there are a few 10 of them. Lol

Oh yeah...several, but the one I want to get in the most trouble with...is my sweet honey LOVE NIFfickle♥™

She is a Geisha and is smarter than me, and likes sweet corn and to my knowledge she wil help me repopulate the world in the near future

I like Nuttella

Ohhh yeah! I've lost some of my closest, coolest contacts though. I guess they got tired of being constantly suspended.

Now I'm broken hearted :(

No not really.. I flirt and all .. but hey.. im really a action type of man.. so in my eyes im not in trouble until im doin it on the double.. if you know what I mean.. lol

Oh, I could get into trouble with all of them.