how do i answer the question my girlfriend keeps asking me "why do you love me -what makes me special" plzhelp

plz help , my relationship counts on it plz

Favorite Answer

you should know the answer to that yourself

Sounds like she is a little insecure. You need to keep reassuring that you love her because of who she is - not any one thing but the whole package.

Assuming, of course, you do. IS there a reason you love her, something particular? You can mention it but be warned - it can get you in trouble. You have the most beautiful legs in the world - so, if I lost my legs you wouldn't love me any more? That sort of thing.

My advice would be to re-assure her that you love her without getting into too many particulars.

What does she say when you ask her the same question?

Just tell her how you feel. Do you have feelings for her or not, and why did you feel in love with her or not., that is the question you should ask yourself first. First off you need to be true to yourself. Just tell her how you feel, and whatattracted her to you when you met her. If you can't answer this, then the grounds of this relationship is questionable. Obviously she wants to take the relationship to another level.

well if u dont know the answer that means u dont love her. u only want her pussy.

just tell her that u never found perfect love in this world till u met her and that she is the most special girl that u have found in this world. tell her that u dont know why but she has entered ur soul and now u cant leave without her, etc things like this.

girls r stupid so they will belive every thing nice u say about them.

just dont tell the that only the sex is very good.

you poor guy....

girls who need ENDLESS reassurance can be so incredibly annoying.

You should be honest, but not to the point where you say "I love you 'cos you're the only one who said yes, when I asked"

Explain how she makes you feel (lie if necessary), and pick a few meaningless little things about the way she looks that are really cute. Noses, eyes, the way she picks her teeth with the long nail on her pinky finger..... that kind of stuff.

Why? because she can't argue with that kind of stuff... and its evident that she's just going to argue with anything meaningful you say, and keep convincing herself that she's worthless.

I'm sure it's a horrible way to live - but it's pretty bad to be around, as well.

If you don't have an answer are you sure she's all that special? Sounds like she's insecure, so are lots of us, but there must be something about her. Is she loving/caring/beautiful/unlike anyone you've ever met? Don't tell her she makes you laugh, it's not the time!

Yeah you should know the answer to that, it is in your heart. Search yourself, look to your feelings about her. The right words should flow up natural like water from a spring.

You really can not do her or your heart justice by asking others to write the words for your love. It is YOUR love, not our love. It has to be in your style with your feelings for her. Trust me on this buddy. She wont care if your words are not perfect, as long as they have your real feelings expressed for her, she will love and cherish them as she does you.

Ok? Go get her tiger and good luck.

Well what things do you like about her, her smile, the way she makesyou laugh, shes beautiful, confident, smart, funny, shes different to any girl you've ever met, theres always some small funny thing that our partners do that only we know, find that and start from there. Don't be afraid to sound a little bit honest and "lovey dovey"

First off, she must be very young to ask questions like that, sounds very insecure to me. And if your relationship really counts on you answering those questions, than answer them truthfully...why do you love her: because she is a beautiful person inside and out and she makes you happy. <--thats just an example...

Ah....the "Question of Death" appears.

Look...there IS NO CORRECT answer to this one, ok?

Try the old "I love everything about you. Just being with you makes me feel like a king. I cannot describe it..."

If she falls for it, shut up quickly and count your blessings.

(For the record, the 2nd Question of Death is "Do I look fat?" If she asks that...kill yourself because no matter what you say, you're dead meat)

Give her a couple of real answers, it's the holiday season, too......get creative!

Still, if she's just hounding, ask her why she keeps asking. We all need to feel special, but too much is insecure. Talk to her!