What is your favorite way to spend a Friday night?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

A good meal, a good wine, and good conversation with a good friend

I like to sit at home with an old black and white movie, whilst drinking a nice bottle of wolf blas wine. Snacks by the side would be good quality nut selection, warm bread and some fine cheeses. Company would be any one that shares the same friday night relaxing vibes.

If the mood takes me I play a little jazz and read or have a chat with friends.

Dinner and a movie! And I mean at home. It's friday and I don't have a dam thing to do but be lazy and don't worry about getting up early in the morning. Most of it, just spending time with my kids because off to school and off to work, homework, bath times, cooking dinner, babysitter, it's our time to be a family and have fun!

Source(s): Two kids, Married, and Full time parents job/and home.

Get the lads (six to ten) around at 6pm- get charged up with a few cans and spliffs, watch DVDs play xbox games, listen to music until 8pm

Get a taxi out Harrogate Town centre with the lads and hit the pubs hard until closing time, then if left standing - get to a nightclub on the pull and get bladdered.

If you pull well done, otherwise the lads left join up at a spot and we have a kebab and hang around having a laugh until we get a cab back at around 3am.

Thats it really

It really all depends on my mood, this week I will be in church, next week I will be resting....

However after a long work week, I have no problem staying home with a good movie, comfortable sweats or PJ's and relaxing that is the best for me...

Cuddled with my sweetie watching movies. It's too cold to get out and do anything. Or I'm home alone reading a good book.

• jas j

a book to feed me

a blanket to cover me

the words of a book need me,

especially on a friday when everyone is out

Watching a movie eating Pizza with my honey.

In front of the TV catching up on all my shows my DVR had to record because I've been at work all week.

eat dinner than sit on the coach and watch movies all night with popcorn

Watch lots of tv and eat a large cheese pizza.